• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Searching for Summer Housing

New posts

Sarah Eadon

Beach Crab
Hello,

My name is Sarah and I'm looking to find housing for the summer. I'm 25 and have accepted a seasonal job in Seaside and need to find a place that is willing to do short term! I plan on moving down the second to last week of May or the last week, depending on my current work schedule. I'm not looking to spend more than 750 which I know is quite a stretch but any and all suggestions help! I will also consider renting a room in a house as well. Thank you!
 
Hello,

My name is Sarah and I'm looking to find housing for the summer. I'm 25 and have accepted a seasonal job in Seaside and need to find a place that is willing to do short term! I plan on moving down the second to last week of May or the last week, depending on my current work schedule. I'm not looking to spend more than 750 which I know is quite a stretch but any and all suggestions help! I will also consider renting a room in a house as well. Thank you!

Hi Sarah! A room has come available in my home for immediate occupancy if you are still in need. I just posted listing this morning again. My contact info is 850-865-0205 or s.cassity5@gmail.com

Sharon
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top