• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seashell Books

New posts
Sundog Books in Seaside has a great general reference guide to shells - it will have every one found in SoWal and more. Really fun to look at anytime.
 
What seashells? There are essentially no seashells on South Walton beaches. I have been running/walking those beaches for years and haven't found anything but fragments of shells or tiny shells that are not worth displaying.
 
What seashells? There are essentially no seashells on South Walton beaches. I have been running/walking those beaches for years and haven't found anything but fragments of shells or tiny shells that are not worth displaying.

Oh but I have quite the collection from over the years. You have to know when look, like after a storm! Lots of sand dollars too! I also have shells from other Florida beaches..
 
Oh but I have quite the collection from over the years. You have to know when look, like after a storm! Lots of sand dollars too! I also have shells from other Florida beaches..
Maybe I don't get up early enough on days when there's a high tide before sunrise and everyone else gets the good ones.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top