• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seashell Fireplace

New posts
I can't wait to cook in your kitchen! :wub:
 
Remember all that wood is being painted white. Please don't have a fit as one of my friends did that we were having all the beautiful wood painted.
You are painting all of that beautiful wood? :yikes:
:funn:
In general, women like painted wood and men like unpainted wood, so you probably won't hear many complaints on the painted wood.
 
You are painting all of that beautiful wood? :yikes:
:funn:
In general, women like painted wood and men like unpainted wood, so you probably won't hear many complaints on the painted wood.


You are right about that. However, one good thing about painting wood is that it can be undone, or that's what I always tell Merman when I want to paint over any of the old varnished wood in our house. :biggrin:
 
Love it! Love it! Love it, BB!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
It is so special! When your stairs are a little more finished, I want to come back and see up close. Donnie did an incredible job! Your stories and shells will be the best memories and legacy for your home!
Wherever we end up landing at, I want a fireplace like that! I love painted wood too!

Thanks for posting the pictures!
 
I can't wait to cook in your kitchen! :wub:

me either! i mean I can't wait for you to cook in my kitchen.:biggrin:

You are painting all of that beautiful wood? :yikes:
:funn:
In general, women like painted wood and men like unpainted wood, so you probably won't hear many complaints on the painted wood.

fff kinda freaked out too, but I think he will love it. (he better)

:nono1:No cooking in that beautiful kitchen. You might stain the marble. :funn:However, if you do cook there, please remember to invite me. :D

you are invited any time.

You are right about that. However, one good thing about painting wood is that it can be undone, or that's what I always tell Merman when I want to paint over any of the old varnished wood in our house. :biggrin:

that's what i told fff.;-)


Love it! Love it! Love it, BB!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks gull, can't wait for you to see it in person.

It is so special! When your stairs are a little more finished, I want to come back and see up close. Donnie did an incredible job! Your stories and shells will be the best memories and legacy for your home!
Wherever we end up landing at, I want a fireplace like that! I love painted wood too!

Thanks for posting the pictures!

they are working on the stairs this week, so go over any time.

wonderful fireplace BB! truly beautiful!

when are you moving in, permanently? :idontno: :wave:

thanks toots! give us 2 -3 years, if we can hold out that long. lil' fff has to finish high school first. then again, she would love to move down too!

This is a good question.... I have been asking for years! When!?:idontno:

you know how it is bobby j, you can't just leave the kids home alone.

we can see light at the end of the tunnel....hope it's not a train!
we hope to start that commerical building in grayton when this is finished.

we have to have a place to put the clinic and my office. you need some commercial space bobby j? ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top