Aaah, you're on fire, gull!!!I'm dressed and ready!![]()
![]()
![]()
I have a shell to add to the fireplace. It was washed up after Hurricane Ivan and it is really cool.
I hope you get to help! Post any pics you may take!I would love to help you! Will you please pm me - I absolutely love shell fireplaces and would like to video/take pictures of you doing it if I can?

So glad your home is about ready for you to move into soon.
that idea!
I have a few I would like to send as well. Please tell me where to send them!!! I can't wait to see this masterpiece!!!!!Shello?![]()
i cannot wait to see your creation - when can i come over for a slumber party ?
I'm dressed and ready!![]()
![]()
![]()
I have a shell to add to the fireplace. It was washed up after Hurricane Ivan and it is really cool.
Call me and let me know where you will be.I would love to help you! Will you please pm me - I absolutely love shell fireplaces and would like to video/take pictures of you doing it if I can?
![]()
So glad your home is about ready for you to move into soon.
Have funn with the fireplace.
that idea!
So did I miss the thread where you asked for shells?I have a few I would like to send as well. Please tell me where to send them!!! I can't wait to see this masterpiece!!!!!
you need a fartblossom tucked away somewhere on your masterpiece !
now what would that be?