• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seashell Fireplace

New posts
you need to find something that reminds you of a fartblossom, some shell that is brown or something and put it in there, then you will think of me every time you see it !

We need to find a shell that instead of hearing the ocean, you hear a really loud obnoxious fartblossom sound. :floor:
 
the only thing that would be better is if it belches out a rotten egg smell :funn:
:yikes: what every fireplace needs....:funn:

Well hail...I had to say it twice.....:rofl:
 
Last edited:
don't give up your ying yang - you might need it later ;-)
Did I say Ying Yang? [SIZE=-1]The Ying Yang Twins were an Atlanta-based crunk rap duo. I meant to say Yin Yang, and what good is the Yin without the Yang and vice versa? If you give it away, you will have it forever. ;-) If you hold too tightly, you will strangle it. [/SIZE]

ying-yang-twins.jpg
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top