• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside Carriage House

New posts

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
Charming 1 bedroom, furnished or unfurnished, 2 blocks from the beach and 1 lot out of Seaside

Upstairs: living room and kitchen combination separated by bar
bed room with queen size bed, dresser and chest
bath with shower only (no tub)
deck off from living room with table and chairs for dining
tile floors
Downstairs: garage with washer and dryer
grill
table and chairs

Small pet friendly :welcome:

email for pictures

$950. month

350 Forest St.

lease
 
Dear Gib Ycnan,

I am seeking employment in the area. The home my parents own hurts my eyes and makes my head pound. This sounds like a great option.

I look forward to seeing your carriage house. Would you be interested in showing it to me?

Does this price include your oldest son? And can I bring my pet monkey named Bubbles?

xoxo

Kfunn
 
Last edited:
Dear Gib Ycnan,

I am seeking employment in the area. The home my parents own hurts my eyes and makes my head pound. This sounds like a great option.

I look forward to seeing your carriage house. Would you be interested in showing it to me?

Does this price include your oldest son? And can I bring my pet monkey named Bubbles?

xoxo

Kfunn

:popcorn:
 
I would love to show you the Carriage House.
It is in a great location. You can stagger home from Bud&Alley's.
If you are interested I would have to have you sign a contract stipulating that beer cans cannot be used for deck decoration, you cannot come over to my place for drinks when I'm not home, you cannot introduce the monkey as a family member, and you cannot party over 8 days a week.
Are you still interested?????:D
 
I would love to show you the Carriage House.
It is in a great location. You can stagger home from Bud&Alley's.
If you are interested I would have to have you sign a contract stipulating that beer cans cannot be used for deck decoration, you cannot come over to my place for drinks when I'm not home, you cannot introduce the monkey as a family member, and you cannot party over 8 days a week.
Are you still interested?????:D

:floor:
 
:funn:
 
I would love to show you the Carriage House.
It is in a great location. You can stagger home from Bud&Alley's.
If you are interested I would have to have you sign a contract stipulating that beer cans cannot be used for deck decoration, you cannot come over to my place for drinks when I'm not home, you cannot introduce the monkey as a family member, and you cannot party over 8 days a week.
Are you still interested?????:D

:wave: ...hello smart mommy!!!
 
:floor:
 
I have to admit - the stagger home from Bud's is a total plus. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top