• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside Carriage House

New posts
I would love to show you the Carriage House.
It is in a great location. You can stagger home from Bud&Alley's.
If you are interested I would have to have you sign a contract stipulating that beer cans cannot be used for deck decoration, you cannot come over to my place for drinks when I'm not home, you cannot introduce the monkey as a family member, and you cannot party over 8 days a week.
Are you still interested?????:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :wave:
 
I would love to show you the Carriage House.
It is in a great location. You can stagger home from Bud&Alley's.
If you are interested I would have to have you sign a contract stipulating that beer cans cannot be used for deck decoration, you cannot come over to my place for drinks when I'm not home, you cannot introduce the monkey as a family member, and you cannot party over 8 days a week.
Are you still interested?????:D

Hi there,

I am in the loveliest village on the plains for the weekend visiting my youngest sibiling for the weekend.

I do like to consume alcoholic beverages at Bud & Alley's, but do you remember that time I stubbed my toe? Will there be a first aid kit on hand?

Can we talk about the son?

Best regards,
Kfunn
 
Son is straight :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

If the dog in your picture is yours this may work!:cool:

He has a chocolate and a yellow lab.

If interested I will send a picture of the dogs.:clap: :clap: :clap:
 
Son is straight :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

If the dog in your picture is yours this may work!:cool:

He has a chocolate and a yellow lab.

If interested I will send a picture of the dogs.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Are you pawning off my man?:cry:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top