• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside FedEx drop box

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
The FedEx web site shows that there is a drop box in Seaside, but doesn't say where it is.

Anyone know where?

Do you use it regularly and find the pickup dependable?
 
I believe there has been a FedEx drop box in Seaside for quite some time. I've never had to use it, but I'm pretty sure it is located between Opus and Sundog Books, behind the ATM where all of the newspaper racks are located.
 
I believe there has been a FedEx drop box in Seaside for quite some time. I've never had to use it, but I'm pretty sure it is located between Opus and Sundog Books, behind the ATM where all of the newspaper racks are located.

Kinda suspected that might be the location.
 
I have used it and I believe the time for last drop off is 3:30. There is another at Gulf Place.
 
Just got back from there. It is indeed in the little traffic island next to Sundog. It's right up front in plain view, beside the ATM, facing 30A. The last pickup is 4:00 PM, and it even has the handy-dandy "Today's Pickup Has/Has Not Occurred" thingy on it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top