Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I believe there has been a FedEx drop box in Seaside for quite some time. I've never had to use it, but I'm pretty sure it is located between Opus and Sundog Books, behind the ATM where all of the newspaper racks are located.
I believe there has been a FedEx drop box in Seaside for quite some time. I've never had to use it, but I'm pretty sure it is located between Opus and Sundog Books, behind the ATM where all of the newspaper racks are located.
Just got back from there. It is indeed in the little traffic island next to Sundog. It's right up front in plain view, beside the ATM, facing 30A. The last pickup is 4:00 PM, and it even has the handy-dandy "Today's Pickup Has/Has Not Occurred" thingy on it.