• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside Homesite

New posts

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Hey Kurt,

I got a brochure in the mail today for a "Rare Homesite" opportunity in Seaside. Your pictures on the front are beautiful. They make me wish I was there. Maybe this photography thing is something you should consider as a career path! (Just kidding) They are really great pictures.

I really have to run. I am going to buy that lucky lotto ticket, and check for all the change under my sofa cushions, so I can send my deposit post-haste for this jewel. (I wish!!!)
 
One of the shots is sunrise (?) facing down the beach with the Pensacola pavillion taking center stage.

The second photo shows a Dad carrying his little girl in a bright orange bathing suit and their beach gear through the East Ruskin pavillion.

Really nice.
 
DSC_0162.jpg
 
Looks like Jacky has three lots for sale in Seaside. One at 80 Seaside Avenue for $1.9 M and 2 lots on the beach for 4.2M each. Evidently the market continues to race along!
 
Only one of the two $4.2M lots was put on the market and it has already been reduced to $3.75M. The lot at $1.9M has been withdrawn from the market. Apparently there we a couple of interested buyers at full price. Seaside lot prices are double what they were a year ago.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top