• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside Mardi Gras

New posts
Should we start organizing a Krewe of New(e) Urbanism?

I'm guessing there won't be any exposing of body parts for beads at this Mardi Gras.
 
Maybe they could put that 'art fund surcharge' to good use and throw a blowout. The only exposed flesh might be the Euro men in Speedos.
 
twt512 said:
Should we start organizing a Krewe of New(e) Urbanism?

I'm guessing there won't be any exposing of body parts for beads at this Mardi Gras.
BOOOO :(
 
No, the Krewe of Funn!

BTW Ash Wednesday is so late this year - March 1 - which obviously means Mardi Gras is February 28.
 
GREAT! We'll be there for Mardi Gras! I thought we'd have to go to Baytowne Wharf for the celebration parade and activities they're having there, but we'd prefer to stay on 30A.
 
twt512 said:
I'm guessing there won't be any exposing of body parts for beads at this Mardi Gras.

There would be if I was going to be there. :biggrin:
 
I hear that Panama City, not to be confused with Panama City Beach, has a great Mardi Gras. The "family" oriented party starts earlier in the day, and supposedly, it gets much more "adult-like" in the evening.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top