• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside - Moving Forward

New posts
Lois said:
According to the barman at Bud & Alley's last week, they were told they have at least another year or possibly two before the new building will commence on the south side of 30A. Shades said they have about a year before some trendy, upscale restaurant takes over. :roll:

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=2617"]http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=2617[/ame]
 
Just heard that Venus and Mars has to be out by Oct 2006 so that Seaside can open up their own stores..sounds a little greedy to me. And come to think of it Fermentations left in order to be replaced by a flower shop. Where did the flower shop go?
 
Franny said:
Just heard that Venus and Mars has to be out by Oct 2006 so that Seaside can open up their own stores..sounds a little greedy to me. And come to think of it Fermentations left in order to be replaced by a flower shop. Where did the flower shop go?

Whoa...the flower shop is already gone?
 
Lois said:
According to the barman at Bud & Alley's last week, they were told they have at least another year or possibly two before the new building will commence on the south side of 30A. Shades said they have about a year before some trendy, upscale restaurant takes over. :roll:
Shades at Seaside will close at the end of December, according to a conversation that I personally had with the brother of the owner.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I thought you had been keeping up Ms Kitty.

I was just in there in October! The inventory was very low and I wondered how it would make it. I must have missed the announcement here.
 
Sueshore said:
I was just in there in October! The inventory was very low and I wondered how it would make it. I must have missed the announcement here.
They were out of business in Oct.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top