• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside sales

New posts
SJ, do you know how the sales in Alys are going?
 
SJ, do you know how the sales in Alys are going?
Not sure. I don't think they've been entering the sales into the mls. I may have to go :whack: straighten them out. Surely they know the MLS Rules :roll: of entering closed sales, even if the developer is the seller.
 
Not sure. I don't think they've been entering the sales into the mls. I may have to go :whack: straighten them out. Surely they know the MLS Rules :roll: of entering closed sales, even if the developer is the seller.

if you learn anything about it will you give us the DL? ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top