• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside tonight = chaos

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
P4030003sm.jpg



This evening, west bound traffic on 30A was backed up almost all the way from Seaside to Cassine Gardens. I cannot believe that NatureWalk will be allowed to add more traffic to the future Beach Club. I think Seaside might have surpassed July 4 weekend crowds this week. All indicators show that this year will be extremely busy for SoWal vacationers.
 
P4030003sm.jpg



This evening, west bound traffic on 30A was backed up almost all the way from Seaside to Cassine Gardens. I cannot believe that NatureWalk will be allowed to add more traffic to the future Beach Club. I think Seaside might have surpassed July 4 weekend crowds this week. All indicators show that this year will be extremely busy for SoWal vacationers.
Hopefully they'll go to the theatre. I heard about the crowds! :eek:
 
Atlanta Spring Break is the event. These people on the lawn are there for the free Tuesday night concert. One would think Sheryl Crowe was playing, but she wasn't.
 
Miss Kitty, quick, put out the rumor that there will be free wine and cheese at Owl's Head every night you are in Watercolor:creepy:
 
Miss Kitty, quick, put out the rumor that there will be free wine and cheese at Owl's Head every night you are in Watercolor:creepy:

:lolabove: ...looks like the "F" balcony will be extra noisy if this is still going on when I get there! :biggrin:

That's just crazy!
 
We've had to get into Seaside early and leave late past few days...and if it rains this week, all our Georgia friends will be in Fired Up!
 
Last edited:
We've had to get into Seaside early and leave late past few days...and if it rains this week, all our Georgia friends will be in Fired Up!


Wow- I better sneak in and finish my mug soon, huh? Y'all are getting bizzy bizzy bizzy...
 
I haven't checked my mail all week...the traffic: vehicular, bicycle, kids, and oblivious adults......it's too much. the mail will have to wait. When will they leave??????:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top