• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside Yard Sale

New posts

Sea Star

Beach Lover
:idontno: Will be down 10/7-10/21, first time to be lucky enough to experience the Seaside Yard Sale. Do people bring their wares to the area behind the post office, or do customers walk around to the various yards that are participating? Can't wait to be in SoWal!!:clap_1:
 
The yard sale is in downtown Seaside not in individual yards. It begins at 8 am and runs until 12 noon. Should be funn!
 
when is this?

I'd bet there's some good "junk" in Seaside...
Junk is junk. To some it is trash and to others, it is treasure, but it is all junk no matter how you slice it. However, some vendors set up at Seaside's Yard Sale, so it is not really a yard sale, completely. ;-)
 
There is rarely anything that would be considered "junk," except when I had a table there a few years ago. It seems like most of the tables are just transplanted vendors.
 
I can't wait. I got this HUGE dark wood mirror there 2 years ago for about $80. I LOVE junk :floor:

I can't wait either!! One man's trash...as they say. Just ask mr. dd, I've got lots of "treasures"!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top