• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Seasonal Rental Needed 30A

New posts
In need of a seasonal rental for this summer in 30A, open to any number of bedrooms and bathrooms. Looking to rent from beginning of May to end of August (willing to negotiate)
 
Hi, my name is Hannah Yarmowich & I am a college student at University of Tennessee. I have secured a house for rent in Seagrove this summer and I will be working in Seaside. The house is a one bedroom loft with a sofa bed downstairs so it sleeps 4. I am from Birmingham & know 4 girls that rented this same house last summer and loved it. I am still looking for one or two laid back, easy, drama free roommates. The rent is $2400 a month which can be split evenly among four or one could have the bedroom & pay more while 2 share the downstairs sofa couch. We have the house from May 20-August 5. The landlord lives down there and will be checking in occasionally as we are still underage & she wants to avoid it becoming a big party house. Please message me if you are interested and we can chat more!
 
Hey Hannah, my name is Eve Davidson and am a sophomore at Auburn University. I have applied for jobs and plan to work in seaside this summer but still have to find housing. I was hoping to rent a carriage house, condo or find roommates for a house from May-beginning of August. I saw your reply to this post and was wondering if you were still looking for possible roommates for this summer. If you are, please message me back since I would be interested!
 
Hi Hannah I am trying to relocate from Montgomery, AL have small 10 yr old dog. Can you have a dog? Have income on disability young at heart. Just love the beach.
Thanks,
Liz
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top