• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SEAWALLS - Audio/Photo Presentation

New posts
Thanks Shelly that was really interesting......looks like the beaches are getting so small, thats just a shame.
 
Well this little photo spread is guaranteed to lead to heated argument on the board. If there is any positive spin in all this, at least the homeowners were nice enough to dump an honest to goodness mountain on Blue Mountain Beach. :bang:
 
Everyone,

I believe the real concerns don't lie with the retaining walls. That's right! You "read me" correctly. Everyone who has read the other 2 ACTIVE threads (Seawalls and Geotubes in Texas), will know that I'm a trouble maker.

I speak my mind. And I don't take crap from Simple Simons :D .

All the hostility is over something a lot more petty when you cut to the chase. Let's be honest....

All this bad blood that exists is because on Walton beaches, extravagant homes for the rich and connected dominate the landscape.

There.... that's it. I said it. Can anyone really deny it?

BMBV
 
BMVB: IMO seawallers and geotubers are just whistling past the graveyard. (But I certainly understand the desperate, last-ditch efforts being employed to save the "Lifestyle of the Rich and Connected")

Richard: Bravo on a wonderful presentation and getting the story "out there." A million thanks for caring about the beaches and caring about the turtles.
 
BlueMtnBeachVagrant said:
Everyone,

I believe the real concerns don't lie with the retaining walls. That's right! You "read me" correctly. Everyone who has read the other 2 ACTIVE threads (Seawalls and Geotubes in Texas), will know that I'm a trouble maker.

I speak my mind. And I don't take crap from Simple Simons :D .

All the hostility is over something a lot more petty when you cut to the chase. Let's be honest....

All this bad blood that exists is because on Walton beaches, extravagant homes for the rich and connected dominate the landscape.

There.... that's it. I said it. Can anyone really deny it?

BMBV

I am now calling you The Riddler. Just so I understand you, are you trying to say that those that don't own GF in SoWal are really just jealous of someone's house and not concerned about the natural beauty of the beaches? Do you stay up late thinking of these riddles? My head is spinning.
 
BlueMtnBeachVagrant said:
Everyone,

I believe the real concerns don't lie with the retaining walls. That's right! You "read me" correctly. Everyone who has read the other 2 ACTIVE threads (Seawalls and Geotubes in Texas), will know that I'm a trouble maker.

I speak my mind. And I don't take crap from Simple Simons :D .

All the hostility is over something a lot more petty when you cut to the chase. Let's be honest....

All this bad blood that exists is because on Walton beaches, extravagant homes for the rich and connected dominate the landscape.

There.... that's it. I said it. Can anyone really deny it?

BMBV
Wow! I didn't realize that I was jealous and envious of you. Now I see the light. Yes, followed the symptoms directly to the problem. How insightful. Now, I am a new person since you have shown me the light. Thank You!

Hogwash! BMBV, you must get down off that pedastal on which you climbed. I believe you may be the only one who sees yourself up there. ;-)
 
All the hostility is over something a lot more petty when you cut to the chase. Let's be honest....

All this bad blood that exists is because on Walton beaches, extravagant homes for the rich and connected dominate the landscape.




:puke: Is about the only response to this ..sorry BMBV, I tried to give you some credit, but you obvioulsy, and sadly, don't deserve it :idontno:
 
Allifunn said:
:puke: Is about the only response to this ..sorry BMBV, I tried to give you some credit, but you obvioulsy, and sadly, don't deserve it :idontno:

agreed!

like the vegetation around the watersound pond - that was just so planted

i am so not jealous of your double-wide - i have my own!

resisting the urge to jump in the truck and go salvage the hoist hook (first things first), then take a fire hose to bmbv's pants, cause he must be full of sheet!
 
BlueMtnBeachVagrant said:
Everyone,

I believe the real concerns don't lie with the retaining walls. That's right! You "read me" correctly. Everyone who has read the other 2 ACTIVE threads (Seawalls and Geotubes in Texas), will know that I'm a trouble maker.

I speak my mind. And I don't take crap from Simple Simons :D .

All the hostility is over something a lot more petty when you cut to the chase. Let's be honest....

All this bad blood that exists is because on Walton beaches, extravagant homes for the rich and connected dominate the landscape.

There.... that's it. I said it. Can anyone really deny it?

BMBV
Oh please. The rich and connected are buying condos in Vegas. You should know that. Duh. :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top