• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seeking a mac guru

New posts

queenmary

Beach Comber
So, we have to go to France for a decent croissant and NYC for a decent bagel, but how far do I have to go for someone who can explain the basics of GarageBand, my iPod, and perchance help me upgrade to Leopard or at least get the virtual PC in my MacBook Pro to function? I am willing to barter, pay or sell my soul to anyone who really knows any of the above and won't waste either of our time pretending that they do. I don't enjoy trial and error consulting. HELP, please! I will come to you and will discuss terms. Needed ASAP to complete a project started in GarageBand and now locked inside with the keys missing. Don't make me drive to Tallahassee; show us the intellectual capital of SoWal...:floor:

QM
 
Perfect croissant, and more >>> Fabrice at WaterColor. Once you eat there you'll forget the bagel.
 
I'm a 10 year mac veteran guru, but Garage Band is definitely not my forte :( Oh how I wish we had an Apple store here. Whatever happened to the one that was rumored to be coming to Grand Boulevard?
 
The discussions forum on the support page at Mac.com has a wealth of information. I've found tips that revived my whole system posted on those pages.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top