• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seeking Movers - Any Recommendations

New posts

asquared

Beach Comber
Hey SoWal...I am seeking recommendations for a good, reliable and professional moving service in our market. If you can suggest anyone that fits the bill, please PM me with details. I have worked with two in the past and am certainly not sold on either of them.

Thanks in advance for the help!
 
I used PMS when I moved here from Ft Walton, and they were awesome from start to finish, I highly recommend them. They are based in Fort Walton Beach.
(850) 259-1191‎
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top