• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seerings?

New posts

jwscfa

Beach Comber
We ate at Seerings Piano Cafe earlier in the summer but have not had a chance to get back. Just curious as to if anyone has any recent experiences they can share as we will be down for the weekend and it is within walking distance. Thanks for your help.
 
I have only gone for drinks or dessert but the diners I have observed all look very content. I plan on going to dinner there in early October when Mrs. Goofer is back. The music is awesome. David Seering is incredibly talented but you already know that.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top