Independent1
Beach Fanatic
I've waited for 5 years to see what can be done for the seniors?
I have the land-10 acres (40 donated), the concept- 40,000 sq ft of health & entertainment and the architecht. I'm looking for help of all kinds to get this project to come to fruition. Please PM me your suggestions. I've been caring for the elderly for over 26 years. The need in South Walton is great please help me get this done. I thank you in advance.
I have the land-10 acres (40 donated), the concept- 40,000 sq ft of health & entertainment and the architecht. I'm looking for help of all kinds to get this project to come to fruition. Please PM me your suggestions. I've been caring for the elderly for over 26 years. The need in South Walton is great please help me get this done. I thank you in advance.