• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Senior Mojito's -- closed permanently

New posts
Not to be a Jerk, BUT.... I really don't see how these numbers are any of my business, or anyone elses besides Mojitos and the venders.
 
Not to be a Jerk, BUT.... I really don't see how these numbers are any of my business, or anyone elses besides Mojitos and the venders.

I agree... according to the dates listed...none of these invoices are over 30 days delinquent....

but.. it is 4AM and I have worked a very tiring shift so I might be missing a few. Forgive me if I am wrong.
 
Forgive the ignorant :idontno: but what does causing deliquency mean. Late on their bills or seving to minors ??? :confused:

Thanks

if it was serving minors, it would have gotten press and we would have heard about charges being filed. this is probably a tax collection issue.

I never said anything about selling to minors.



SGB, I don't think BobbyB was saying that you said serving to minors, rather just answering other posts in the same reply.

Whatever the situation, we are sorry to be losing neighbors and friends in this tough industry!
This week we also lost another dining option on 30a as Cafe Bouchee has had to make the tough decision to move on. We wish John and Kerrie the best in future endeavors and you will be missed!

By the way: being on that list is really not a big deal... unfortunately we get "listed" all the time, usually just due to invoices or payments not being posted correctly or the salesman just picking up the check late.

I do know, however; that Mojitos just wasn't doing enough business to suffer through another off season... it had to be tough for them with all the construction and in these economic times. Hopefully they will be able to make a go of it again next year!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top