• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Senor Mojitos at Seacrest Beach?

New posts

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
I was browsing through Monster.com and saw this company hiring. We need a Mexican restaurant on 30-A really bad. Anybody heard anything?
 
Senor Mojitos is the on-premises restaurant/grill at High Pointe resort. It's basically a beachside bar that also serves quick food.

The type of folks they usually hire are bartenders/short-order cooks. Cool little spot, though. Great view of the gulf.
 
OK, thanks. I thought it was a new place coming here. You can find out alot about new businesses coming by checking who is hiring at Monster. Well anyway, we could sure use a good Mexican restaurant here on 30-A :blush:
 
Will it be open to the public? I thought it was just for High Point guests?:idontno: How do you get in?
 
I was under the assumption it was just for High Point guests. I have visited before when it was Cascades... it's a nice little spot to stop if you're walking that part of the beach.
 
I was under the assumption it was just for High Point guests. I have visited before when it was Cascades... it's a nice little spot to stop if you're walking that part of the beach.

I haven't been since it became Senor Mojitos, but I'm sure that if you sat down, they'd be happy to serve you.
I'm pretty sure it can only be accessed from the beach and the High Point pol, so the only problem I can foresee is trying to get there from the parking lot.
 
I haven't been since it became Senor Mojitos, but I'm sure that if you sat down, they'd be happy to serve you.
I'm pretty sure it can only be accessed from the beach and the High Point pol, so the only problem I can foresee is trying to get there from the parking lot.

There is public access across from Village at Secrest. Just park somewhere over there and walk over to the beach.
 
I agree about needing a mexican joint sooo bad. I noticed a place where old cowgirl kitchen was, La Botana...judging by the logo on the sign ("latin vintages & small plates"),:( not the type of mexican I'm looking for!
oh well...
 
(chacun son gout / to each his own). the latin vintages, small plates joint is just the kind of place I can't wait to check out when we come down to seagrove with our friends for a week. we're staying in summers edge again, so that is a nice bike ride away if its where I'm thinking, beside the coffee shop. On a side note on Amavida.. does anyone else here wish Amavida would open way earlier than they do? I think they're opening time is like 8am, which to people visiting from the EST zone, feels like 9am, which is 2 hours past when they wanted their morning fix. just wondering if anyone else has had the same feeling I've had on that, and had been forced to the Tom Thumb for a styro cup of diesel coffee.

we're getting excited thinking about it, and we're introducing 4 friends of ours, 2 from SoCal, and 2 from NY to the area for the first time, and so we're hoping they'll agree with our take on the area without prompting.
I'm thinking they're going to be very surprised by what they see.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top