• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sept. 15th Wedding

New posts
I got married in Seagrove last summer and it really was a great weekend for everyone. We rented a house on the beach from Sunburst (www.sunburstco.com). We had the rehearsal dinner there, as well as the reception. We just walked onto the beach in front of the house for the wedding. I used a local wedding planning company (who I would not recommend) but there are plenty in the area... I have heard great things about Barefoot Beach Weddings. You can just search the internet and find a lot. We used Publix for the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding cake. The Publix right near Seaside/Seagrove is great - the deli manager was very nice and helpful. I planned the wedding from a distance. It takes a little work, and plenty of organization, but it definitely can be done. :roll:
 
I agree with renting a house or more, have the wedding on the beach and there you go, the perfect beach wedding. I used Townsend Catering for a wedding I helped plan and they were terriific. Call Donna or David 850-534-0662 or TNTINFLORIDA@AOL.COM. I also love the band Jones and Company, good music, funn music. Enjoy your wedding.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top