• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted September Rental

New posts

MHR

Beach Comber
Mid 60s couple with excellent credit & references looking for an affordable 1-2 month furnished rental while we get established in area and find long-term.
 
Thanks for your reply - I'm sorry I just saw this. Could you please tell me the monthly rate and other information?
 
$2200
Email at maeganreichert@gmail.com
I will send you pictures of the house. GrayTOn Cove is a quite neighborhood with many retired individuals. I have a small backyard with no one behind the house. HOA pool is one house down. 1king bed, 2queen beds, bathrooms on every floor.
 
Thanks Maegan - you have some cute properties! We decided to first spend some time getting clear on exactly where we should be and then put out requests for places to live. We'll contact you if it looks like the Seaside area would be good for us. Thanks again, Mary Helen
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top