• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Shades at Inlet Beach

New posts
I didn't notice much of a difference in the food, just the atmosphere. Still get the Orieda shoestring french fries, same crab cakes, same buns, same slaw, etc. What change did you notice?
 
Good place to watch sports and sample a variety of beers.

Typically too many kids and okay food - they used to have the #2 crab cakes and fries in town, but they've gone downhill so I am happy to leave it to the tourists.
 
I go there 2-3 times a month but mostly sit at the bar unless Im there for lunch. Good pub, sports bar type atmosphere. I never eat entrees, mostly wings, sandwiches, love the wedge.
 
Also love the wedge, the fish bites are also tasty. Good burgers, excellent selection of beers.

We go to watch football, and at other times in the off season because the food is good, reliable and reasonable. The atmosphere, I think, is very nice. Even if you sit at the bar, it's a good place to go. We've found the service to be good.

In season, it's quite popular with families. (Is that a politically correct enough way of saying, "full of screaming kids?" :funn:)
 
Good Food and reasonable prices. Beer could be cheaper but I always say that :idontno:. I like how they will add extras when I want them like 6 extra shrimp, etc..
I like their shrimp second to D & K's.
 
Any comments on this restaurants???????????? John

Great place to go watch a ballgame, have a quick sandwich and knock back a few beers. If you are looking for a great meal and great service, I'd recommend you look elsewhere. I think their food is average at best.
 
Any comments on this restaurants???????????? John


A few of us usually eat there after meeting in Rosemary to drink the Republican Kool-aid every couple of months. Beer is cold and I had some volcano shrimp I think it was, and they were quite tasty.
 
The food is OK but it does get loud. I sometimes wish we had a few more restaurant choices at that end of the beach. Does anybody know what's happening with the former (short-lived) Seacrest Cafe space?:idontno:
 
The food is OK but it does get loud. I sometimes wish we had a few more restaurant choices at that end of the beach. Does anybody know what's happening with the former (short-lived) Seacrest Cafe space?:idontno:

I agree. . .but I think it's improving!

I like Shades. But take it for what it's worth -- it's a sports bar. It's suppose to be loud. The food isn't suppose to be gourmet. Every time we've been the food has been really good. It's a great place to watch games. And for a while, it was just about the only place to get liquor or our end of the street.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top