skier said:This may not be news to everyone, but I heard this weekend that Seaside is not renewing the lease for Shades so they will be moving to a new location in the future. Not sure when though.
I hope they stay around. The LittleRiverOtters love that place 
Camp Creek Kid said:Shades is moving to where the Tuscany Grill used to be--that is the Eastern intersection of 30-A and 98 where the funky cul-de-sac is.
I think (if I've been told correctly) that the owner of Shades also owns the building to where it is moving. Tuscany Grill's lease was not renewed so Shades could move in there.
The building is being remodeled . . . SLOWLY . . . so no telling when it will open.
). The reason I said they were slow is because Tuscany Grill closed in September, but they've been doing noticeable work in there for only the past 4 weeks.southof30A said:Good news on the impending move. That will give Spunky Noodle some casual dining competition on the east end of 30A.

southof30A said:Good news on the impending move. That will give Spunky Noodle some casual dining competition on the east end of 30A.
skier said:This may not be news to everyone, but I heard this weekend that Seaside is not renewing the lease for Shades so they will be moving to a new location in the future. Not sure when though.