• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Shark fishing

New posts
saj300 said:
We were in sandestin last week and noticed several people surf fishing in the middle of the day, next to ours (and other) kids swimming. If this makes you uncomfortable (as it does I me), I suggest politely asking them to move on down the beach.

I hope that if the people are already there fishing that you move away from them.
 
When I shark fish I like to be near a lot of swimmers cause the splashing helps attract the big ones. You use less chum that way.
 
Smiling JOe said:
How are the Jack_ss rides in Gulf Trace going EZ4144? Have you taken anyone for a ride lately?

Belly laugh...thanks, I needed that! Plenty of rides available and there's hay as well for feeding!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top