• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Shark Sighting today

New posts
A lifeguard who shall remain nameless called them "bubbas" off the cuff.
:lolabove:

Was it the two painted ones below? :biggrin:

alabamafans.jpg
 
Ooohhh. Throwing empty beer cans. How manly. :roll: Just like Steve Irwin did it. :roll: I'd be much more impressed if they waded in and wrestled it ashore or if they didn't want to catch it, simply wading in and poking at it with a stick would work. :shark:

Yeah, I'd pay to see those auditions for this year's Darwin Award. :funn:

Steve-O would probably recommend tossing a full beer can. You want to suck up to those guys, not piss 'em off.

An experienced diver once told me to punch a shark in the nose really hard if they bite you?????? Have no idea if this is true and even less if I would have quickness to think so fast if I ever saw a shark coming at me.....

I don't know if I would chance it. Sharp teeth+big mouth could equal no hand :biggrin: I would go for the eyes instead.

Yeah...I heard to go for the eyes, too.

A lifeguard who shall remain nameless called them "bubbas" off the cuff.
:lolabove:

Was it the two painted ones below? :biggrin:

alabamafans.jpg

Wow. That's who I want jumping in after me if I'm in distress...:blink:
 
What a waste of perfectly good beer.:roll:
 
SoWal is becoming more upscale.. it's no longer the "redneck riviera" the sharks must be going upscale too. They're probably holding out for a well muddled mojito not just a can of PBR.

(I'm really just setting someone up for a bloody mary joke - not that I'd tell it myself) :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top