Alicia Leonard
SoWal Insider
I included everything I could but still had to leave a couple of questions and answers out. This is the condensed version. We are discussing another forum and the possibility of doing a pod cast for it, so, everyone can view it.
SHERIFF CANDIDATES ANSWER PUBLIC
By ALICIA LEONARD
The Walton County Prevention Coalition joined forces with the DeFuniak Herald-Beach Breeze to present a candidate forum on June 12 at the Freeport High School auditorium for the upcoming Walton County Sheriff’s race. Six candidates came out to meet, greet and answer questions on a variety of topics. About 100 concerned citizens […]Read full post...
www.defuniakherald.com

SHERIFF CANDIDATES ANSWER PUBLIC
By ALICIA LEONARD
The Walton County Prevention Coalition joined forces with the DeFuniak Herald-Beach Breeze to present a candidate forum on June 12 at the Freeport High School auditorium for the upcoming Walton County Sheriff’s race. Six candidates came out to meet, greet and answer questions on a variety of topics. About 100 concerned citizens […]Read full post...
www.defuniakherald.com
Last edited:

I would like to know for example if Adkinson or Cooper prohibit smoking on duty in their own organizations? Bet not.
Probably the saddest thing is that these are the choices as Johnson and Griffith did not even bother to attend. :angry: Guess the best thing I can say is that Cornman did distinguish himself from the other candidates in one way, he has hair while the rest of the group looked in bad need of makeup or rogaine.
Hopefully the discourse will improve with age like a fine wine.
