• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ship house

New posts
Just ran across this photo we took 2 years ago, and it reminded me--did this house ever get finished? And what does everyone know about it?
 
peapod1980 said:
Just ran across this photo we took 2 years ago, and it reminded me--did this house ever get finished? And what does everyone know about it?

Still working on it:
[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=475"]http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=475[/ame]
 
Just saw it last week...I think it looks just about the same! Get it done already!!! And then have a party for sowal.com so we can all see it!
 
Sueshore said:
Just saw it last week...I think it looks just about the same! Get it done already!!! And then have a party for sowal.com so we can all see it!
I'm sayin'! It has been so many years now I can't even remember when construction began.
 
Also, my kids and I thought it was in the shape of a ship or cruise ship and from some other info on other posts it is supposed to be a dove (if my memory serves me). :idontno: :idontno:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Great quote in your footer Peapod. Will have to work on mine.
How about:
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy."--Seal

And, thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top