• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Shoreline Cabinetry

New posts

hinkhall

Beach Comber
Hello, SoWallers. I would like to introduce you to Shoreline Cabinetry. Please visit our web site at SHORELINE CABINET SYSTEMS . We offer premium custom cabinetry and complete remodeling services. Builders, no one will work harder for you. Give us a call at 850-654-WOOD (9663).
 
Hello, SoWallers. I would like to introduce you to Shoreline Cabinetry. Please visit our web site at SHORELINE CABINET SYSTEMS . We offer premium custom cabinetry and complete remodeling services. Builders, no one will work harder for you. Give us a call at 850-654-WOOD (9663).

You should ask Kurt to relocate this thread to the businesses, Goods and Services Forum. You'll get more bites from there.
 
Thanks, but I posted here on purpose. We want to introduce ourselves to the community. Besides, I doubled up and posted a note in that section already. Thank you for thinking of us anyway. By the way, nice catch. Talk to you later, E.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top