• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Short sale question

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
A couple properties I am looking at are short sales subject to bank approval.

Is the listing price pretty much the price that will be accepted?

No lowballs etc. :idontno:
 
Good question. I would like to know too.

Scooterbug, I have noticed a few listings that have said something like, "the bank has already agreed to price" . I don't know how that negotiation takes place. For instance, was there another contract that busted? Or did the bank list these at their supposed bottom dollar, or is it some sort of "realtor speak" ?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top