• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Shorter term rentals??

New posts

alw

Beach Crab
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has anything that would be available for 4 people (we can share bedrooms!) for MAY-AUGUST! I know most people are interested in 6 mo+ but we are willing to work with anyone as it is had to come by a short term lease. We are going to be working in Seagrove area seasonally. We are all very clean and have no pets and do not smoke. We would prefer furnished in the 30-a area, but would love any suggestions. Anything on or near a lake/bayou area would be great too. Very flexible on rent. We really need some suggestions!! Please message me and I will send you my phone/email.
 
I have a 3 bed, 3 1/2 bath home in the Bungalos in Sandestin.
Fully furnished and only about 20 min from Seagrove.
Heated pool with entrance 10 steps from front yard.
What is your budget?:blink:
 
I can vouch for the bungelows in Sandestin, cute cottages and close to everything pools, grocery store, beach, and golf course. :D Andi
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top