• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Shorty's...a Gem

New posts
There is enough good and abundance in all of our lives...we just have to learn to share and have balance...Oli has great food and so does Shorty's...share the love!

Shea at Flip Flops Grill
 
Don't be a hater barbara,there is room for everyone


That's right Oli... I serve breafast but when somebody comes in and wants bacon & eggs... I want them to be happy so guess where I send them... RED BAR!
 
Last edited:
Coming down on Friday and we have decided that we are just going to walk back and forth between the two, one drink at Shorty's, one drink at Red Bar, one appetizer at Shorty's, gumbo at Red Bar, two drinks at Shorty's, two drinks at Red Bar, dinner at Shorty's, dessert at Red Bar. I think we have a plan...... and a designated driver :) Looking forward to a wonderful week in Paradise and being lucky enough to have great choices in restaurants. Oh yes, Sunday Brunch is already been declared a FIRE brunch day.

Which Sunday? I'll be at the red table outside. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top