• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

shotgun wedding

New posts
If you don't get a quick turnaround response from one of the locals, Publix also does wedding cakes that many seem happy with.
 
Need wedding cake quick! Any help, greatly appreciated.


I know a great cake maker, she did four cakes for our wedding that were amazing, beautiful and delicious. She also did our flowers. PM me your contact info and I will get it to her this morning so you two can figure out if it can be done.
 
I know a great cake maker, she did four cakes for our wedding that were amazing, beautiful and delicious. She also did our flowers. PM me your contact info and I will get it to her this morning so you two can figure out if it can be done.

Hi, I can be reached at 585-9358cell/850-710-5048home!
Thank you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top