• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Should I be afraid?!

New posts

charm

Beach Crab
This weekend I was staying on 30-A when I looked up off the porch to notice a "thing" hovering above the trees. It stayed there for about 5 minutes then flew away faster than anything I've seen. I rushed to tell my wife, who wouldn't believe me. The thing returned about 10 minutes later and I ran for my camera. I was able to get off one photo before it left again, like it knew what I was going to do. It hasn't been back since. We are leaving tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll be back. I know the Gulf Breeze area used to have reputation for ufo's but has anyone else ever seen anything like this here? Is the Air Force testing anything? I probably won't tell anyone about this because they will certainly think I'm lying. I don't know if its cool or if I should be afraid.
 
:welcome:

I don't know what to make of that either. But whatever it is, that wouldn't run me off from coming back to the beach. We were down at the beach September 11th, 2001 when the World Trade Center was destroyed from the jets being flown into them. And also the damage to the Pentagon. Didn't know about it until I had called my work that morning and was asked if I had seen the news. We immediately turned on the tv to see what had transpired. We were hearing military jets flying along the horizon that we could not see. I am sure they were from Tyndall Air Force Base. Now that was eery!
 
Last edited:
How's this for coincidence... my son & I were just reading a book for school titled "The Mystery of UFO's" and Gulf Breeze, FL is mentioned in the book as being a hotspot. (I never knew this.) I shared this initial post and picture with my son... he's totally freaked out!:eek:
 
Wow, creepy story.

Years ago, I worked in an office near Sandestin, and one day I looked out of the window and saw a silver cylinder just hovering in the sky.

I called my co-workers over to look at it, and we watched it for about 10 minutes. It was not a weather ballon because that day there were thunder clouds blowing all around and the cylinder just stayed in one place. We eventually lost sight of it in the clouds.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top