DD
SoWal Expert
"Greetings;We are from the Planet Crapolla. We are on a mission to deposit crap on your beach".![]()

"Greetings;We are from the Planet Crapolla. We are on a mission to deposit crap on your beach".![]()

the Question. Now tell us, where did you come up with that name? Did your visitor make any noise?SJ has "The Eyeball" back for his avatar. I thought a thread titled "Should I be Afraid" was a good place to alert everyone.;-)
Shhhhhhh, you know how he likes it when people get upset by his avatar!!! :roll:
it.
This weekend I was staying on 30-A when I looked up off the porch to notice a "thing" hovering above the trees. It stayed there for about 5 minutes then flew away faster than anything I've seen. I rushed to tell my wife, who wouldn't believe me. The thing returned about 10 minutes later and I ran for my camera. I was able to get off one photo before it left again, like it knew what I was going to do. It hasn't been back since. We are leaving tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll be back. I know the Gulf Breeze area used to have reputation for ufo's but has anyone else ever seen anything like this here? Is the Air Force testing anything? I probably won't tell anyone about this because they will certainly think I'm lying. I don't know if its cool or if I should be afraid.
no it takes them about 2 years to catch up with all that...
I am going to take a wild guess at identifying the unnamed object as an unmanned hovercraft used by the WalCo Property Appraiser's Office to see if you have made any exterior imrovements to your property.
Sometimes "they" just get carried away and "they" are trying to be funny and cute. "They" don't mean any disrespect! :shock:Boy, you SoWal folks sure know how to make a "newbie" feel at home. Seriously, as I drove home from our vacation, both my wife and I spent the whole time looking out the windows for our "beach guest". I was spending more time looking into the air than looking at the road. I'm still a bit spooked. I'm sure it was nothing. And I wasn't smoking a bong or wasted on Wild Turkey for those of you out there wondering. I'll be back for sure.
Boy, you SoWal folks sure know how to make a "newbie" feel at home. Seriously, as I drove home from our vacation, both my wife and I spent the whole time looking out the windows for our "beach guest". I was spending more time looking into the air than looking at the road. I'm still a bit spooked. I'm sure it was nothing. And I wasn't smoking a bong or wasted on Wild Turkey for those of you out there wondering. I'll be back for sure.
