• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Should I be afraid?!

New posts
Boy, you SoWal folks sure know how to make a "newbie" feel at home. Seriously, as I drove home from our vacation, both my wife and I spent the whole time looking out the windows for our "beach guest". I was spending more time looking into the air than looking at the road. I'm still a bit spooked. I'm sure it was nothing. And I wasn't smoking a bong or wasted on Wild Turkey for those of you out there wondering. I'll be back for sure.
I believe your "beach guest" was a Walton County Tax Appraiser remote control SpyCam looking for enhanced property values. It's being doing a good job lately.
 
Man, I'm going to keep my mouth shut for now on. Somehow I knew I shouldn't have told my friends at work. I opened up a floodgate of abuse. Thanks though for anyone that didn't make fun of me. And Kurt, I don't think I'll try and sell the photo - for one its a terrible photo (you can't even see the green men) and two I'm not ready for fame and fortune just yet. I think I'll just go back to normal. I'm glad I posted though and joined the community.
 
Man, I'm going to keep my mouth shut for now on. Somehow I knew I shouldn't have told my friends at work. I opened up a floodgate of abuse. Thanks though for anyone that didn't make fun of me. And Kurt, I don't think I'll try and sell the photo - for one its a terrible photo (you can't even see the green men) and two I'm not ready for fame and fortune just yet. I think I'll just go back to normal. I'm glad I posted though and joined the community.

we want more cheesy photos! :lolabove:
 
I repeat if the Aliens would give up their technology then the middle east can rot in Hell. I wished they'd hurry. Nice photo.
 
Man, I'm going to keep my mouth shut for now on. Somehow I knew I shouldn't have told my friends at work. I opened up a floodgate of abuse. Thanks though for anyone that didn't make fun of me. And Kurt, I don't think I'll try and sell the photo - for one its a terrible photo (you can't even see the green men) and two I'm not ready for fame and fortune just yet. I think I'll just go back to normal. I'm glad I posted though and joined the community.

:welcome: the Question! Don't let them get to you, it's all in good funn. You'll find that Sowallers LOVE to laugh which isn't bad at all. To answer your original question and let you know that you're in good (but crazy) company...... Yes, I have seen something very similiar early this summer while sitting outside at the Redbar :drink: (Don't say it RO or ANYBODY :floor: ). My girlfriend and I were sitting at an outside table and she noticed this similiar shaped object with a row of lights on it (Not one or 2 lights but a ROW). It was hovering for several minutes and then poof, the lights went out :funn: . I kid you not, the "row of lights" went out - not mine :rofl: . My friend was freaked but I'm a Cork on the Ocean and much like Franny, it was all cool with me. In Cork's happy place, all aliens are friendly. They didn't shoot any death rays at me and I won't start worrying until they do.

And why does it matter what anyone thinks of you anyway? Some of the greatest minds in history were laughed at
 
Sometimes "they" just get carried away and "they" are trying to be funny and cute. "They" don't mean any disrespect! :shock: :biggrin:
"THEY"????:biggrin: :floor:
True though, no disrespect!!! and :welcome: again question!!
 
Last edited:
Was that heat lightning on Sat nite/sun morning at about 3am over the gulf?Saw it from my house. Strangest lightning I ever saw. Went on for 1/2 hour. No thunder but lots of flashes that almost had a pattern. I know I wasn't dreaming. I had no drinks or smoke to inhibit my judgement either. Any other sowalers see it?:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top