• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Should I be afraid?!

New posts
I took this pic of a UFO yesterday.

Wierd! :creepy:

ufo-243.jpg
 
The Question, if you frequent this sight you will become aware that I am the more serious poster of members. After analyizing the photo and using my high fidelity spectrometer, I have found that the object could be 1 of 2 things. It either the experimental XR-357 Reddog Hover craft of the USAF or a fat bird. If it is the latter, I would make sure my car is parked under cover.
 
Last edited:
I took a picture just this morning of this huge unidentified flying object, flying over the bay headed straight for Chat Holly Road. I suspect 30Gay was returning home from a pretty wild weekend...

ufo%20over%20water.jpg
 
The Question, if you frequent this sight you will become aware that I am the more serious poster of members. After analyizing the photo and using my high fidelity spectrometer, I have found that the object could be 1 of 2 things. It either the experimental XR-357 Reddog Hover craft of the USAF or a fat bird. If it is the latter, I would make sure my car is parked under cover.
:floor: :lolabove: :floor: :lolabove: :floor: :lolabove:
 
The Question, if you frequent this sight you will become aware that I am the more serious poster of members. After analyizing the photo and using my high fidelity spectrometer, I have found that the object could be 1 of 2 things. It either the experimental XR-357 Reddog Hover craft of the USAF or a fat bird. If it is the latter, I would make sure my car is parked under cover.

LMAO!!!!! :funn:
 
I took this pic of a UFO yesterday.

Wierd! :creepy:

ufo-243.jpg

It is kind of bitmapped and hard to tell. But it looks like a condom to me. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top