• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Shrimp & Grits

New posts
my mouth is watering....
 
Y'all, they are so good. I've had them for breakfast the last 2 summers, and Alli even made Mr. Pod a believer in grits with this recipe!
 
Y'all, they are so good. I've had them for breakfast the last 2 summers, and Alli even made Mr. Pod a believer in grits with this recipe!

She won me and Sunkist over too!!!:clap:
 



Thank you, BB, for giving me the opportunity to cook in your lovely home and allowing me to feed my fellow SoWallers. You had a grayt idea! :clap:
We are a good team....:wub:



Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah is all I read. I read recipes like I read science fiction......I get to the end and say "well, that's not going to happen."

I will just call you Chef Afunn!!!:wub::wub::wub: It was all fabulous!
Thanks for coming and helping break the new house in right, you all made it feel like a home. We do make a good team.......hmmmmm......... we could be on to something. The party planner and the chef!!!:clap::clap::clap:
 
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah is all I read. I read recipes like I read science fiction......I get to the end and say "well, that's not going to happen."

I will just call you Chef Afunn!!!:wub::wub::wub: It was all fabulous!
Thanks for coming and helping break the new house in right, you all made it feel like a home. We do make a good team.......hmmmmm......... we could be on to something. The party planner and the chef!!!:clap::clap::clap:


Ok...this is the best idea ever!:clap:
 
Thanks for the recipe and my private stash of grits minus shrimp.
I will try this with some fish instead. Now you just need to tell me where to order the grits. Can't find them in Yankeeland. :lol:
 
Last edited:
order grits???????????they aren't right there by the oatmeal in the grocery store ????:floor:
I can't wait to try this Allifunn I bet your a great cook
thanks for sharing these great recipes.:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top