MsFLiz
Beach Comber
Hi everyone,
My name is Elizabeth Laird and I have lived in Grayton the for past 6 years.
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction or has any ideas of how to get some sort of SLOW DOWN!CHILDREN & PETS at play signs, or SLOW DOWN DRUNK TOURIST!(joke) signs in the neighborhood. Or perhaps just a few more speed limit signs down some of the roads.
I even have a speed bump about ten yards down the street from my driveway and drivers are always bottoming out their cars there. They just don't pay attention.
After my friends, roommates, & I watched our cat get hit and killed by a bemused tourist in front of our house Easter Sunday, I have decided to make an effort to try to help amend this problem so no ones pets or God forbid, children get hit by these speed demons.
I just wish the tourists would understand this is a neighborhood, not a hwy or city street.
BTW- the car did not even stop to help/say they were sorry/nothing!
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread!
Elizabeth
My name is Elizabeth Laird and I have lived in Grayton the for past 6 years.
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction or has any ideas of how to get some sort of SLOW DOWN!CHILDREN & PETS at play signs, or SLOW DOWN DRUNK TOURIST!(joke) signs in the neighborhood. Or perhaps just a few more speed limit signs down some of the roads.
I even have a speed bump about ten yards down the street from my driveway and drivers are always bottoming out their cars there. They just don't pay attention.
After my friends, roommates, & I watched our cat get hit and killed by a bemused tourist in front of our house Easter Sunday, I have decided to make an effort to try to help amend this problem so no ones pets or God forbid, children get hit by these speed demons.
I just wish the tourists would understand this is a neighborhood, not a hwy or city street.
BTW- the car did not even stop to help/say they were sorry/nothing!
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread!
Elizabeth

