• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Signs for Grayton

New posts
Lets spend some time with the video cameras and post on 30atelevision.com "offenders"


And whoever is in the flowered painted VW van suit blowing the stop sign in the brickyard
seriously dude doing 30 odd through the stop is going to end in tears so quit it

Sounds good to me, lets throw on the :ninja: and get out there.
 
At least I waved when I went by you..:wave:

If that was you then slow down. I went the speed limit from Gulf Place to my home and you we constantly either 5 feet behind me or roaring up on me. In the future I will simply call the Sheriff's department.
 
If that was you then slow down. I went the speed limit from Gulf Place to my home and you we constantly either 5 feet behind me or roaring up on me. In the future I will simply call the Sheriff's department.

I must apologize. I was having a tough day and was in a hurry. It is a little out of character of me but wanted to be honest with you.

By the way, saw the signs...they should make a difference.:clap::clap:
 
I must apologize. I was having a tough day and was in a hurry. It is a little out of character of me but wanted to be honest with you.

By the way, saw the signs...they should make a difference.:clap::clap:

It's all good, moment of bitterness has passed.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top