• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Silicone Bakeware

New posts

Mermaid

picky
Does anyone have any in their kitchen? On the order of these from W-S:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/b106/index.cfm?pkey=cbkwmfni&cm_src=None

My muffin tins are all rusty and crusty and I need to replace them and I love all the colors that the silicone comes in, but are they all they're cracked up to be? Are they really "non-stick?" And how do they hold up in the dishwasher? Is all silicone created equal, like are the ones from Target as good as the ones from W-S? Help!
 
Does anyone have any in their kitchen? On the order of these from W-S:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/b106/index.cfm?pkey=cbkwmfni&cm_src=None

My muffin tins are all rusty and crusty and I need to replace them and I love all the colors that the silicone comes in, but are they all they're cracked up to be? Are they really "non-stick?" And how do they hold up in the dishwasher? Is all silicone created equal, like are the ones from Target as good as the ones from W-S? Help!

I have not had my coffee yet, and at first glance I thought you were inquiring about silicone implants or something....:blink:
 
Hey Mermy ~ I have them for muffins and they work well. :clap_1: I gave my daughter-in-law the hearts from W-S that are shown in the pic above and she said that the cakes that she made in them did not come out well ~ maybe because the forms are too small. :idontno:
 
I have not had my coffee yet, and at first glance I thought you were inquiring about silicone implants or something....:blink:

me, too....:rolling: Silicone Mermy!!!
 
:floor: :floor: Poor Mermy- I think she was trying to ask a serious question about silicone and of course we messed it up.

And I am sure she would not expect any less from us!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top