• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Simply Blessed/Grayton

New posts

nodilberthere

Beach Fanatic
Just reserved this for nine nights in August. It had a great rate and since we've stayed down the street in past summers, I know it's an awesome location.

Has anyone else stayed here?
 
yes, I saw that. Do you have a street address....
 
It's on Pine Street with an awesome view. I had narrowed it down to Simply Blessed and Sweaty Palms. Sweaty Palms looks nicer inside but is a little further from the beach with no view. Since I haven't seen the interiors of either, I'm assuming I was choosing between nicer interior or better view, and I chose the view. I hope I made the right decision.
 
It's on Pine Street with an awesome view. I had narrowed it down to Simply Blessed and Sweaty Palms. Sweaty Palms looks nicer inside but is a little further from the beach with no view. Since I haven't seen the interiors of either, I'm assuming I was choosing between nicer interior or better view, and I chose the view. I hope I made the right decision.

There's some inside photos of Simply Blessed on this website: http://www.flipkey.com/properties/view/20625/
 
I've never stayed in either,but know both. I love staying on Pine St. very quiet and short walk to beach plus great view of the dunes from house.
 
There's some inside photos of Simply Blessed on this website: http://www.flipkey.com/properties/view/20625/

Thanks. Those are the same pics that are on Rivard's site, and that's exactly what's making me nervous. The living room looks like a frat house gone bad. :shock:The home description talks about the tree and the salt air and raccoons but nothing really useful about the actual house and what's inside. I hope I made the right decision.
 
well,its just a older beach house and its not one of the more expensive ones. The location can't hardly be beat .
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top