• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Six Days and Counting

New posts
Oooh- the party starts today! Y'all drive safe and thanks again for including us in all the on-line fun!
 
steele mama said:
Update: picking up the Father of the Bride at ATL airport at 4:30 and heading to SoWal. Tomorrow is shopping with the bride and readying the lodge. Can't wait to get there! Communication will be limited but will send pictures as soon as possible. Thank you for all of your good wishes. Hope to meet everyone one day. :wub:

Best Wishes to all of you. Have a Safe Trip. Looking forward to updates!
 
steeleing4 said:
Mother this could be very embarassing, but i guess i wont let it be! I wrote this many years ago, just to let you know! ;-)

My late Grandmother was the same age as Mama Sis and my Mom was born in 1945. I also wrote a report on my Grandma in high school. It was about Grandma being raised during the great depression. I treasure the memories but I do not know what happened to the report. Hopefully my Mom has it tucked away somewhere. I enjoyed reading yours.
 
Well thank you for the encouragement, i really do treasure things like that, i am glad that it can bring good thoughts to others. :wub:
 
steeleing4 said:
Well thank you for the encouragement, i really do treasure things like that, i am glad that it can bring good thoughts to others. :wub:

I just noticed that you list one of your locations as Newnan, GA. One of the families that come down to SoWal every year with the group of us lives in Newnan, Ga. It is a small world!
 
kathydwells said:
I just noticed that you list one of your locations as Newnan, GA. One of the families that come down to SoWal every year with the group of us lives in Newnan, Ga. It is a small world!

Wow it really is, what is the last name, i know everyone here!
 
Steele Mama: I truly love all the mushy stuff on this thread! Enjoy all the festivities. You sounds so proud of your family. Again, congratulations and I hope the Monarch butterflies are fluttering around you all while you dance on the beach!
 
3 days and counting, we will keep you updated as much as possible! Heading to sowal today :clap_1: SJ i'll see YOU at grayton. Blessings to all!
 
steeleing4 said:
Wow it really is, what is the last name, i know everyone here!

Keown...Burt, Kathy, Cassey, Rory. Do you know them?
 
steeleing4 said:
3 days and counting, we will keep you updated as much as possible! Heading to sowal today :clap_1: SJ i'll see YOU at grayton. Blessings to all!
Okay you Steeles, tell good 'ole no. 3 to check her pm's. I told her to pm me her email address for a photo from Church.

See you Sat No. 4.

No. 1, give me the time and date to help you with the decorations.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top