• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Six Days and Counting

New posts
steeleing4 said:
I really really did, just amazing, breathtaking and also very humbling! I wish you could have been there, it also helped that i was with some really amazing people, the best on campus i do believe! love you

*only 5 more days! :clap_1:
The best on campus? That is YOU!
Sleep tight; don't let the bed bugs bite. :wub:
 
Oh i look forward to meeting you smiling joe! You are almost like a celebrity ;-) mom thanks for the encouragement....you ARE the best mom
 
steeleing4 said:
Oh i look forward to meeting you smiling joe! You are almost like a celebrity ;-) mom thanks for the encouragement....you ARE the best mom
You have met me at Borago, more than once, but I look forward to meeting you again. ;-)
 
steeleing4 said:
haha well i do apologize... i am laughing but i feel very bad! :oops:

I am probably not anyone to remember, and that was last year maybe, so I may not remember you either. ha ha.
 
Thank you for the honesty, this will be an occassion we wont be able to forget! I am very thrilled and look forward to all the love we will all be surrounded with. See ya soon!
 
Congrats to the Bride and Groom and your families!!!!! Enjoy your wedding in the most wonderful place in the world!!! Remember to always stay best friends!!! Just had my 14th anniversary last week (24 years together in all) and we are still best friends!!!! God Bless!

Looks like Sowal is going to be a big party scene!!! :D
 
steele mama said:
Six Days and counting to the BIG SoWal wedding! Steeleing1 will be tieing the knot for good to one wonderful BWPS, a.k.a. famous mandolin player!

http://flickr.com/photos/mccord/17391709/in/set-414802/

http://floydfest.net/ffgallery/album40/photo_by_Ty_Brady_0971

Be prepared in Grayton for heavy traffic and parking nightmare on Saturday afternoon. The little girl who grew up playing at the dock on Western Lake and swimming in the Emerald Green will be saying "I do" right there where her heart has always been. :wub: I don't want to hear anything about noise ordinance either! ;-)

Please be in prayer for her Mama Sis (the most precious one) who has not been well for the first time in 84 years. you may have seen her wearing a crown in the 4th of July Parade. She's our queen!

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES FOR THE HAPPY COUPLE!:wub::wub:

I'll send up special prayers for Mama Sis!!!!! This board is powerful! The best to you all! God Bless and have a ball!
 
Thank you so much (from the whole family) for the great wishes and prayers! God Bless! We are all very excited about the glorious day. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top