• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Six Days and Counting

New posts
I must say WOW, but I am not surprised that this wedding group can party w/o alcohol...they are high on life! Thanks for sharing SJ....now I really can't wait to hear from Mermaid!
 
PB1201111.jpg


Okay, I have some more photos from the wedding posted here. Can you spot at least six SoWal posters in this photo???:D
 
Last edited:
Great party pics!!

Where are the smilie professionals? We need a rice-throwing smilie, a bride and groom smilie, etc.!
 
jdarg said:
Great party pics!!

Where are the smilie professionals? We need a rice-throwing smilie, a bride and groom smilie, etc.!
I don't recall throwing any rice, and the Bride and Groom were still there when I left late in the night.
 
I would just like to reaffirm to EVERYONE that this was the most amazing day of all of our lives! The most "elated" and perfect couple, amazing and loving people, beautiful place, and most wonderous occassion could not have been better. Steeleing1 and BWPS look forward to a long life full of happiness, love and peace! No one ever knew that someone as magnificent as her, and perfectly wonderful as him, would really find their way into eachothers lives! I am crying just thinking about it, i dont think i could be happier for my big sis. :clap_1:
Thanks to all who cared so much about this day...mermaid came down to the party with her hub and hung out with steele mama and the whole family for quite a while!
SJ you are praised for all your hard work, you have no idea how much we appreciate and love you!
Oldtimer i love you and im glad mama sis has you to take care of her, i wish i could have seen you more this weekend! Ralph was so kind to do all he did for the wedding, You both have such a big heart, im glad i know you ;-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top