• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Six Days and Counting

New posts
steeleing1 said:
Okay, maybe I can close this one out..

Our wedding absolutely could not have been more perfect. But Smiling JOe, tree-climber deluxe, is right; it did go by too quickly. Balder and I had the time of our lives (still are), and we are so thankful to our friends (the best friends) and family (the best family) who helped create the magical event. I'm looking forward to seeing Dawn Anderson photos. She's teasing me because she told me she went home to look at them all that night and said they were great.

Mermaid, it was great meeting you and your husband. And thank you for the gift; it was one of my favorites: sentimental, sweet and full of memories.

After peddling around Key West for a week we came relunctantly back to reality but are happy to be home - we missed our boy.

Thanks to all for the encouraging posts leading up to the wedding; it's so much fun reading them now. :wub:


Aw, thank you; it was my pleasure to create that gift for you and Balder. We were so happy to share your wedding day with you-- it really was a magical event, wasn't it?? :wub: We had a wonderful evening.
 
steeleing1 said:
Mermaid, it was great meeting you and your husband. And thank you for the gift; it was one of my favorites: sentimental, sweet and full of memories.

Thanks to all for the encouraging posts leading up to the wedding; it's so much fun reading them now. :wub:
What was it, what was it?! :clap_1:
Oh, it was so much fun to be "involved," even for those of us who weren't there in body. I'm hoping to get to meet some Steeleings next month! :D
 
peapod1980 said:
What was it, what was it?! :clap_1:
Oh, it was so much fun to be "involved," even for those of us who weren't there in body. I'm hoping to get to meet some Steeleings next month! :D


I took a mirror with a very wide wood frame and made a collage. Think of the ceiling and walls of the Red Bar and you get the idea. The "theme" of this one was the Grayton Beach wedding. :wub:
 
Mermaid said:
I took a mirror with a very wide wood frame and made a collage. Think of the ceiling and walls of the Red Bar and you get the idea. The "theme" of this one was the Grayton Beach wedding. :wub:

Mermaid....I am getting married soon and would LOOOOVE a gift like that!!!!

Your purring pal,

Miss Kitty
 
Sueshore said:
Mermaid....I am getting married soon and would LOOOOVE a gift like that!!!!

Your purring pal,

Miss Kitty
Your getting married?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Congratulations girl! :D
 
steele mama said:
Your getting married?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Congratulations girl! :D


Steele Mama, that kitty is pulling your leg big time! You have to watch out for her. ;-) She's a real sly boots. Miss Kitty, BEHAVE! :funn:
 
Mermaid said:
Steele Mama, that kitty is pulling your leg big time! You have to watch out for her. ;-) She's a real sly boots. Miss Kitty, BEHAVE! :funn:

Miss Kitty is soooooo married. To a sweet as can be HMM! Miss Kitty is a lucky, lucky Kitty!
 
That darn cat!!! She's just trying to get a handmade mirror from Mermaid! Sorry steelemama....
 
Mermaid said:
I took a mirror with a very wide wood frame and made a collage. Think of the ceiling and walls of the Red Bar and you get the idea. The "theme" of this one was the Grayton Beach wedding. :wub:
Isn't it enough that you're a nice gull?! You have to be clever, too?! Stop the madness!
 
You are all so nice to compliment my mirrors without even seeing them (I like the benefit of the doubt!). :bow: Here's a peek at some others I have made.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top