• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Six Days and Counting

New posts
Did I mention I was getting married soon? Those are adorable....just like you!
 
steele mama said:
You are in BIG trouble now! I'm telling. :pissed:

Oh steelemama...you have to watch that Miss Kitty!!! Poor HMM has to deal with that all the time!!!
 
Mermaid said:
You are all so nice to compliment my mirrors without even seeing them (I like the benefit of the doubt!). :bow: Here's a peek at some others I have made.


Wow! I usually shoot coffee out my nose when I am laughing! Now it's coming out 'cause I am so impressed- the mirrors are really neat! You have been way too quiet about your talents Mermaid! :clap_1:
 
Sueshore said:
Oh steelemama...you have to watch that Miss Kitty!!! Poor HMM has to deal with that all the time!!!
One of these days I will be reporting that I am getting married......well, one of these days a long time from this day. Then I will get a mirror of my own! ;-)

I remember you talking about HMM but just didn't pay tention. Does that stand for High Maintenance Man? :lol:
 
Mermaid said:
You are all so nice to compliment my mirrors without even seeing them (I like the benefit of the doubt!). :bow: Here's a peek at some others I have made.
Whoa! Look at those--beautiful! I'm afraid to ask what other crafty things you make...
 
steele mama said:
One of these days I will be reporting that I am getting married......well, one of these days a long time from this day. Then I will get a mirror of my own! ;-)

I remember you talking about HMM but just didn't pay tention. Does that stand for High Maintenance Man? :lol:

HMM stands for honeymoneymaker you silly girl! I really think gttbm, phd. is correct...we should rename him Mr. Kitty.
 
Mermaid said:
You are all so nice to compliment my mirrors without even seeing them (I like the benefit of the doubt!). :bow: Here's a peek at some others I have made.

I can sell these in my shop that I am going to move down and open up! (When I grow up!) You and Miss Kitty can come by everyday and will sip our mimosa's and mint julep's on the veranda. Sound good?

Love the mirrors! :wub:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
I can sell these in my shop that I am going to move down and open up! (When I grow up!) You and Miss Kitty can come by everyday and will sip our mimosa's and mint julep's on the veranda. Sound good?

Love the mirrors! :wub:

gttbm, Never Say Never! We all grow up really fast...maybe that shop of yours is just around the corner. You don't know what lucky happy things happen in life (well, yes, YOU do). :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top